Admission Procedure for Study in Russia: Intake open for 2021
Top Medical, Federal & Technical Universities of Russia
Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants for study in Russia
LIST OF MANDATORY REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS WISHING TO STUDY AS STUDENTS IN RUSSIA:
1. Completed online application through the RREC website (including full name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, permanent address, contact phone, and e-mail of applicant).
2. Copy of Passport. (Minimum duration of 2 years)
3. Educational certificate. (Secondary School).
4. Birth certificate (if available).
5. Physical health examination report.
6. HIV test results.
7. Twenty photographs on matte paper. (35*45 mm on matte paper)
8. The age limit for applicants to higher educational establishments is 17-25 years. For postgraduate candidates-35 years. For Doctoral Candidates-45 years.
• Students arriving to study in Russia must present their original documents personally to the Dean’s office of foreign students.
• Original documents of complete higher secondary education certificate (including mark sheet/academic transcript) must be apostille by the Ministry of External Affairs or Ministry of Education and the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the native country where the student obtained the certificate. Also, the secondary school certificate and passport must be translated into Russian with local notary authorities.
A gateway to study in Russia; (Reliable Russian Educational Consultants)
Authorized Representatives of Top Universities
Contact numbers: +79604430042 (Rus) | +9170422284508, 509 (Ind)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students or parents can write to us on at WhatsApp also +9170422284508