Crimea Federal University – A Top Medical University in Russia
If you really want to study MBBS in Russia at one of the most regarded and top medical universities in Russia, you should apply to Crimea Federal University. Russia, due to excellence and domination in science and technology has become a favorite destination for medical education. Students flock from all corners of the world to Russia to achieve medical degrees at an affordable cost. However, in order to take admission, you need to apply at the right time to reserve your seat at Crimea Federal University, Russia. It is so because it is one of the highly-ranked universities in Russia and a vast number of foreign students apply for this university. Those who fail to submit their application on time face rejection and they have to wait one more year.
About Crimea Federal University
Crimea Federal University has a glorified history of a prime institution in the field of medical education. It is established in 1918. The university is named after V. I. Vernadsky. The institution for medical higher medical education is located in Simferopol, Russia. It is s government institution where a large number of highly-qualified professors, academicians, physicians, and staff that dedicatedly work to help students achieving their goal in the medical fields
The university offers a healthy ratio of well-trained and laureate faculty members geared up with all types of modern equipment and state-of-the-art technology. The team of staff comprises professors, doctors of science, associate professors, and so on. It also has a sufficient number of non-technical staff that creates a magnificent environment of self-learning and training for the students. The university is committed to raising the standard of healthcare education.
Get Direct Admission
Crimea Federal University ranking
Country Rank: 13, World Rank: 3465. The university incorporates 60 departments and 7 faculties. The university has 23 academic and non-academic units and 12 branches situated across CFU. Moreover, it has 11 research and science centers and institutions, 10 academies and institutes, and 7 colleges. Moreover, it constantly takes initiative to enhance its worth for international students and scholars and expand its international reach.
The total number of students studying in this university is 32000. It combines the 3000 international students (including 1000 Indian students) from more than 54 countries, pursuing MBBS to achieve their dream goal of becoming successful doctors. It has an extensive network of research and training facilities. It has more than 7000 staff members that render their impeccable and incessant services produce sublime consistency and performance.
Why RREC Team is the Best to Consult for MBBS in Russia in 2021
As an official representative of Crimea Medical University, Russia RREC (Reliable Russian Education Consultants) is always committed to offer true and transparent step-by-step assistance and guidance to get admission to Top medical university in Russia. We know how significant of imparting the right information to students and parents so that they can make their decision for a lifetime career. We are relied on by thousands of students already happily following their dream in Russian medical universities. So, far we have placed hundreds of Indian students in Russian Medical Universities. We have branches all over India with head office in Delhi.
University Summary at a Glance
|Name of the Institute||V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University|
|Location||Simferopol, Russian Federation|
|Popular Name/Abbrev.||Crimean Federal University|
|Year of Establishment||1918|
|Number of Faculty||07|
|Medium of Instruction||English/Russian|
|NEET Required||Yes Required|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Clinical Physiology|
|Minimum percentage required||60% in Bio+Chem|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||25-30 days|
|Fees for MBBS||4680 USD/ Each Year (Approx.)|
|Duration of MBBS||6 Years|
|University Recognition||WHO, NMC of India Approved|
|Total Number of Students||32000 including 3000+ International Students|
|University Ranking||Country Ranking – 19 (Sources: UniRank)
World Ranking – 3512 (Sources: UniRank)
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Contact Official Representative||RREC website:– www.rrecrussia.com, www.rrecrostov.com|
Why Choose Crimea Federal University?
Trusted and Organized Institution:
Ever since its establishment, the university has done exceptionally well and taken several steps to elevate its quality in medical education and develop a world-class infrastructure to attract students worldwide. Today, there are 3200 students and 7000 staff, numerous research and training centers to facilitate students achieving their goals. Hence, it has emerged as a trusted and well-organized medical institution in Russia.
Unlike in India, Crime Federal University offers direct admission to the MBBS course for foreign students. In India to grab a seat in the government medical college one has to go through an intensely battled competitive exam. However, here you are getting an opportunity to reserve your seat on a first-come, first-serve basis. All you need to do is to apply online application right in the beginning to avoid the deadline.
Affordable Tuition Fees:
Crimea Federal University is a public institution. The purpose of the university is to render world-class education at considerably low Crimea Federal University Fees. It is quite favorable for Indian students who yearn to achieve an MBBS degree at a feasible cost.
No Compromise with Quality:
The major reason international students, including the influx of a large number of Indian students, choose to take admission to the MBBS course in CFU is its unparalleled quality of education and selfless dedication from faculty and staff to produce skilled doctors. This leads to colossal Crimea Federal University country ranking as well as world ranking.
Convenient Admission Process
The admission process at CFU is simple, easy, and transparent. All you need to do is to apply on time because once the deadline is over, your only option remains is to wait for another academic year. Admission is offered on the basis of students’ previous academic percentage and grades and NEET scorecard.
It is the quality of teachers, professors, and staff members that decide the quality of future doctors. Hence, CFU hardly leaves any stone unturned when the career of more than 32000 students is at stake. The university has a range of highly-experienced and eminent professors, academicians, physicians, and administrative staff. They all work in tandem to produce optimum results every year.
Recognized by WHO & NMC
The university is duly recognized and approved by WHO and NMC of India. It means that after completing MBBS from CFU you can work or pursue your continuous education in India and other major countries of the world after clearing a medical licensing exam of that particular country. The degree you acquire is also recognized by many renowned organizations and institutions of the world.
V.I. Vernadsky Crimea Federal University indulges in meeting high-level national and global standards in medical education. That is why Crimea University country ranking and world ranking both places at a sublime position. Over the years, it has also developed a large base for research and training centers for students that is a matter of pride for the republic of Crimea and the Russian Federation.
Some other highlights of CFU:
- The university follows a strict norm to generate higher passing results.
- Crimea Federal University hostels are procured to foreign students at an affordable cost.
- It has gained a sublime national and international reputation in teaching research, academic service, and partnership.
- It is one of the oldest universities that offer an English medium MBBS program
- The percentage of students clearing the FMGE/NEXT exam is exceedingly high.
- Indian students will get ample opportunity and exposure to get practical training in government hospitals in Russia.
- Indian cuisine is available for students. You can simply enjoy the best Indian dishes and food.
- The cost of living is affordable. An average cost of living will range around $80-120$.
MBBS Fees Structure in Crimea Federal University 2021/22
Crimea Federal University fees offer affordable MBBS course for Indian students. It is one of the top medical universities in Russia that bestows world-class education at a relatively competitive price than various private medical colleges and universities in India. That is the reason why it attracts students from all over the world. It will be a high opportunity for deserving candidates who want to pursue MBBS abroad.
Crimea Federal university fee structure is given below:
|1st year||2nd year to 6th year||Grand Total|
|6200 USD||4680 USD||29600$|
|Total in INR||Rs 4,54, 000||Rs 3,42,000||
Note: The cost is approx. as it may fluctuate with the current currency rate.
*fees include tuition, hostel, medical insurance, registration & visa extension. Student who wants to live in hostel as per apartments (2 person in one room) need to add 520$ additionally.
*3-4% tuition fee can be increased from the 2nd-6th year as per university.
What are the major Pros/advantages of doing MBBS at CFU?
Crimea Federal University is one of the top universities in Russia. Students studying MBBS will be largely benefited from hundreds of years of experience and training in the science and healthcare sector. It has world recognition and accreditation. Students after completing the MBBS can work in different health sectors, organizations, and institutions worldwide. The degree from CFU is acknowledged and accepted internationally.
- Indian students get high clinical exposure from the government hospitals located in Simferopol.
- The university has partnerships with several medical universities in Europe and other parts of the world that eventually going to benefit enrolled students.
- A large number of Indian students can be found at CFU, showing the worth of this university for Indians.
- It has occupied a pivotal position in medical higher education over Europe.
- It is dedicated and committed to providing global competitiveness.
- Students get the opportunity to participate in a research program under the guidance of senior professors and teachers, a great experience for them.
- Modern and advanced computer technologies are utilized during instruction.
- There is ample provision for all essential conditions for successful training and research.
Some Cons/disadvantages in Russia
- The prevalent climate in Russia is cold but not the whole year. Students moving from India may take time to adapt to the new climate.
- The local language spoken by the people of Russia is Russian. Students will face some difficulty initially interacting with locals. Russian is taught in the first year to all students at Crimea Federal University, Russia can immensely help them to overcome this issue.
- Some students want to work alongside their studies to meet their surplus expenses in Russia. But it is quite difficult to make the right balance between study and work as the MBBS course demand higher attention and time. Also, work on a student visa is not allowed.
Benefits of counseling at RREC
- RREC provides unconditional support for all your admission-related needs.
- A one-stop solution for all MBBS in Russia course consultation.
- We share the complete detail of admission to various Russian medical universities along with the Crimea Federal University fee structure.
- We sternly follow international standards and norms during the procedure.
- Competitive and reasonable charges.
- Committed to a reliable and transparent service.
- 24x7x365 service support.
- We have branches all over India.
- Knowledgeable and experienced team of experts dedicated to helping you reach your dream destination.
- Official and authorized representative for MBBS in Russia.
- Tie-up with several eminent and top medical universities in Russia.
- Trusted by hundreds of Indian students already pursuing MBBS courses in Russia.
- Crimea Federal University reviews from such students are quite encouraging and appreciable.
Arrival and Immigration at the Airport
Students who have taken flight for Crimea Federal University will be received by the representative at the airport in Russia. Further, he/she will be dropped at the accommodation safely from the airport. Since it is considered a very rush time during the beginning of the academic year in Russia, students are recommended to catch the flight as soon as their Visa formality is cleared. In Addition to that, it is obligatory for students to share their traveling dates and flight schedule. It is to avoid deportation of the student to the homeland by the immigration authorities at the airport in case you do not have any representative to attend to you.
Eligibility, Document required, and Admission process at Crimea Federal University in 2021/22
Eligibility for admission
- The age of the applicants must be 17 years on or before 31st Dec of the year of admission to MBBS in RostSMU.
- The applicant must have passed the higher secondary school.
- The subjects in 12th must comprise Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- The percentage must be 60% in two subjects (Bio+chem)
- NEET is mandatory for Indian students.
- IELTS and TOEFL not required.
Document required for admission in CFU 2021/22
- A passport with at least 2 years of validity.
- Certificate and mark sheet of 10th class. (Higher school)
- Certificate and mark sheet of 12th class. (Secondary school)
- The NEET Scorecard. (with Qualified marks)
- Fees Guarantee letter for 6 years. from parents.
- Notarized birth certificate if the student is not 18 years old.
- 20 passport size photo – 4.5 x 3.5 cm with 80% face at the matte paper.
- Documents apostille from the Ministry of HRD & External Affairs, India.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Report of HIV test (Negative).
- Documents should be translated & legalized by the Russian Embassy.
The Crimea Federal University admissions process is simple and easy. Students can apply online.
Apply Online: The admission process begins in June. The admission form is available on Crimea Federal University’s official representative. You can apply online by filling in all the requisite details in the form.
Fill All Details Carefully: Fill in all your details carefully; otherwise, you will only be responsible for the cancellation.
Form Review: You may have to wait for few days, after the submission of the form as the application review process may take up to 4-5 working days.
University Admission & Invitation Letter: The eligible students will get the admission & invitation letter from the university after he/she is selected for admission to CFU.
Apply for Visa: Once receiving the invitation letter from the university, our official representative will apply for Visa and do all the documentation for you. After the Visa formality is over, students will be ready to fly to Russia.
Admission Intake and Deadline for CFU 2021/22
To taking Crimea Federal University admission in MBBS course students should really have to time their application perfectly. Do not wait for the deadline but apply as early as you can. The admission process starts by June, however, the ideal time to apply for admission is at least before September 15. The intake starts in September.
Early applicants will get the advantage of being an early bird. It means students can enhance the probability of finding their seat in the university because it usually takes 4-8 weeks for the invitation letter to be issued by the Ministry of Education from, Russia. Also, the Visa will be issued by the Russian consulate in India on the basis of the invitation letter from the university. By now, you must have understood that the process will take somewhere around a month or more. Hence, it is recommended to apply for admission online as soon as possible in 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q- How safe is Russia for girl candidates?
Russia is a developed nation hence one can expect adequate safety and security for foreign students in the universities. Crimea Federal University follows strict norms for both girls and boys. The campus environment is quite peaceful and people are quite cooperative and respectful for foreign students as well. Therefore girls will not find any difficulty in Russia.
Q- Do we need to qualify NEET to take admission?
The student will not be eligible for admission without NEET qualification or scorecard. You must have qualifying marks in NEET to take admission to the CFU MBBS program.
Q- Can we work in India right after completing our MBBS in CFU?
You can practice in India after clearing the NEXT/FMGE screening test. It is mandatory to appear and clear this exam to further study or practice in India as well as doing the internship.
Q – How good is the passing percentage of students in FMGE/NEXT?
Students studying MBBS in CFU have a healthy record of clearing FMGE/NEXT.
Q- Is internship after 6 years of classroom learning and training in my MBBS Program is essential?
Yes, it is compulsory for students to go through 1 year of internship program after 6 years of classroom learning and practical training.
Q- What type of food facility students will get at CFU mess?
There is a variety of food available at the hostel mess at Crimea Federal University. They follow proper hygiene and health standard as well. Some of the foods include Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Continental, and many more.
Q- Is there any racism or ragging issue for foreign students?
There is no problem as such because both people outside the campus and local students inside the campus are very friendly and cooperative in nature. U. Moreover, there are strict norms followed at all universities in Russia regarding racism and ragging.
Q- Can I contact RREC in case of any emergency?
Students are provided a particular number to contact in case of any emergency. Moreover, they can contact our official representative as well. We are always there for students and parents in case of any need during their stay in Russia.
Get Direct Admission to CFU, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
Admission open for the 2021-22 academic year, interesting students may contact us
Contact numbers: +917042284508, 509 (Indian office)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Students or parents can write to us on at WhatsApp also +917042284508 (Ind)
- 1 Crimea Federal University – A Top Medical University in Russia
- 1.1 About Crimea Federal University
- 1.2 Get Direct Admission
- 1.3 Crimea Federal University ranking
- 1.4 Why RREC Team is the Best to Consult for MBBS in Russia in 2021
- 1.5 University Summary at a Glance
- 1.6 Why Choose Crimea Federal University?
- 1.7 Some other highlights of CFU:
- 1.8 MBBS Fees Structure in Crimea Federal University 2021/22
- 1.9 What are the major Pros/advantages of doing MBBS at CFU?
- 1.10 Some Cons/disadvantages in Russia
- 1.11 Benefits of counseling at RREC
- 1.12 Arrival and Immigration at the Airport
- 1.13 Eligibility, Document required, and Admission process at Crimea Federal University in 2021/22
- 1.14 Frequently Asked Questions:-
- 1.14.1 Q- How safe is Russia for girl candidates?
- 1.14.2 Q- Do we need to qualify NEET to take admission?
- 1.14.3 Q- Can we work in India right after completing our MBBS in CFU?
- 1.14.4 Q – How good is the passing percentage of students in FMGE/NEXT?
- 1.14.5 Q- Is internship after 6 years of classroom learning and training in my MBBS Program is essential?
- 1.14.6 Q- What type of food facility students will get at CFU mess?
- 1.14.7 Q- Is there any racism or ragging issue for foreign students?
- 1.14.8 Q- Can I contact RREC in case of any emergency?
- 1.15 Get Direct Admission to CFU, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
- 1.16 Admission open for the 2021-22 academic year, interesting students may contact us