Study in Russia | Don State Technical University | Direct Admissions with RREC Team
DSTU dates back to 1930 when it was established as the North-Caucasus Institute of Agricultural Machine-Building. In 1932-1992 under the name of the Rostov Institute of Agricultural Machine Building, it was truly considered to be the leading educational and research technical institution of the USSR with 4 faculties and 25 specialties. 1992 turned the story up to university status and the name of Don State Technical University. Nowadays DSTU is known throughout the Russian Federation and internationally as an innovative educational and research complex providing education for children, youth, and adults according to lifelong learning principles. It involves kindergartens, colleges, technical lyceum and gymnasium, higher educational institutions, business schools, and affiliations throughout Russia and abroad. Being situated in Rostov-on-Don, the largest city in the south of the Russian Federation, a well-known scientific, educational, industrial, and cultural center, one of the hosts of the Football World Cup and other worldwide events, DSTU is famous as a unique platform for placing international events, forums and meetings. Seminars, symposia, and conferences are organized in DSTU Congress-hall to bring together people interested in science and technology, education, research, and development.
DonSTU is participating actively in knowledge-based society creation according to the Bologna Declaration and lifelong learning principles implementation. Nowadays more than 50 000 students, including 1600 foreigners, and 200 post-graduates get an education at different institutions and faculties of the University Students to have their in-company training in the largest local companies: Rostov helicopter plant, Rostov combine-harvester plant, and others.
Don State Technical University Faculties | Institutes of DSTU:
- Preparatory faculty (Russian Language course)
- Oil and Gas
- Life safety and environmental engineering
- Nanotechnologies and composite materials
- Innovative business and management
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Agricultural machinery and equipment
- Agro engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Tools and instrument engineering
- Aircraft construction, vehicle service, and operation
- Mechanical engineering technologies and machinery
- Electrical Mechanics and Production Machines
- Automation, mechatronics, and control
- Informatics and computer sciences
- Media communications and multimedia technologies
- The faculty of international students preparation
- Humanities and social sciences
- Azov Institute of Technology
- Taganrog Polytechnic Institute
- DSTU Branch in Volgodonsk
- Institute of Service and Technology in Pyatigorsk
- Technological Institute of Services in Stavropol
- Institute of the service and entrepreneurship in Shakhty
Don State Technical University Recognition:
The Don State Technical University is mainly recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russia, Membership of Association of engineering education of Russia (AEER), International Association for continuing engineering education (IACEE), Association of Sino-Russian Technical Universities (ASRTU)
Don State Technical University Ranking
Country Rank: 61, World Rank: 2921. DSTU is the first choice for foreign students to study Engineering, Russian language Courses in Russia.
Don State Technical University Fees | Fee structure
The fee structure for 2021: 2800 USD Dollars for a Preparatory course with Tuition, Hostel, Medical Insurance, and for other courses 3200-4500 USD Dollars for the first year (It includes tuition, hostel, medical insurance, documentation). Fees mainly depend on the selected course of the aspirant.
Don State Technical University Hostels | Accommodation
DSTU offers seven hostels with comfortable rooms with all the necessary facilities. Our dormitory is designed for the comfortable living of two or three students in a room. Living on the campus gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in student life to meet other foreign students and make friends from all over the world.
Don state technical university Admission | Admission Procedure: DSTU having one intake in a year for foreign students; Starts from June month to October 15 every year. The old higher university DSTU has a selective admission based on the entrance exam and student’s secondary school records & grades. International Students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
The admission process begins by you sending us the scanned copy of the documents listed below, for more details or free counseling consult RREC TEAM.
- Online application form
- Secondary school certificate or transcript
- Medical fitness certificate
- Photos (passport size 35*45mm at the matte paper)
We will get you the admission letter and invitation letter from the selected university. We will also guide you through the entire process and will complete all documentation including visa, ticket (for Indian students), For other countries aspirants, we will provide admission and invitation letter and will provide complete guidelines regarding visas, tickets. An incoming student enrolled through RREC will receive it by their officials at Moscow or Rostov-on-Don airport.
Rostov-on-Don is a port city and the administrative center of Rostov Oblast and the Southern Federal District of Russia. It lies to the southeast of the East European Plain, on the Don River, 32 kilometers from the Sea of Azov. The southwestern suburbs of the city about the Don River delta. The population of Rostov-on-Don is over one million people. One of the hosted cities of FIFA world cup.
Get Direct Admission to DSTU, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
(Authorized official representative of Indians & foreign students)
Admission open for the 2021 academic year, interesting students may contact us
Contact numbers: +79604430042 (Rus) | +917042284508, 509 (Ind)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also +79604430042 (Rus), +917042284508 (Ind)
- 1 Study in Russia | Don State Technical University | Direct Admissions with RREC Team
- 2 Don State Technical University Faculties | Institutes of DSTU:
- 3 Don State Technical University Recognition:
- 4 Don State Technical University Ranking
- 5 Don State Technical University Fees | Fee structure
- 6 Don State Technical University Hostels | Accommodation