Hello everyone, Greetings from Reliable Russian Educational Consultants the authorized representative of Kazan federal university for Indian & foreign students.
Here are the interesting facts on why to study Medicine (MBBS) at Kazan Federal University, Russia | MBBS in Rusia for 6 Years
Kazan Federal University is located in Kazan, Russia (Founded in 1804). KFU is one of the oldest Russian universities, associated with the names of Vladimir Lenin, Russian writer Leo Tolstoy, seven Nobel Prize laureates, and modern statesmen. Nowadays, University is a dynamic modern university that actively engaged in local and international cooperation and networking with academia and industry. KF University is also a member of the Russian Academic Excellence Project 5-100 & offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programs taught in English.
Faculties for foreign students in English:
- Medicine (MBBS) / 6 years Duration.
- Dentistry (BDS) / 5 years Duration.
Many young people around the globe dream of studying MBBS (Medicine), but they don’t know where to join the best Medical Colleges in the world. Russia in the field of Medical Education is well known and having renowned universities who are having the faculty of Medicine, KFU is one of them. KFU foreign students Representative RREC team helping Indians as well as foreign students to get enrolled in KFU, to know more about the university, latest fees, admission procedure contact www.rrecrussia.com, www.rrec.com.ru or call +91-7042284508,509
Here are the interesting facts of choosing the Kazan Federal University: One of the oldest universities in Russia. Internationally recognized as one of the most active universities in Russia.
- KFU is recognized by the Medical Council of India, WHO, and many other medical councils across the globe. Continuous development in recent years has created excellent research and teaching laboratories.
- Modern and active university KFU is now one of the most active universities in Russia by its quality education system, networking with European universities which is good for incoming students for their future.
- Kazan is a city in southwest Russia, on the banks of the Volga and Kazanka rivers.
The capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, KFU is located in the historical center of the city, it is accessible to students from any point of the city and is also close to the metro station. The city hosted the 2013 Summer Universiade, 2014 World Fencing Championships, the 2015 World Aquatics Championships, and is one of the host cities for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup and, for the first time in Russia. Kazan has also held the World Wushu Championships. In 2018, Kazan became one of the cities where the 2018 FIFA World Cup was held. Excellent Hostel facilities for foreign students.
Requirements for One to Study MBBS in KFU By the end of the admission year, 31st December, every student must have attained 17 years of age. A candidate should perform well in science (biology, chemistry, and English) in their 12th standard and attain at least 50% in an exam regulated by CBSE or other acceptable bodies. The entrance exam is mandatory for MBBS Programs for more information consult us at email@example.com
- Indian students must have NEET eligibility to study MBBS abroad.
- For Foreign students only passports, applications, and school certificates. Admission to first-year general medicine, BASED ON PREVIOUS SCHOOL CERTIFICATES RECORD.