Study Medicine in Izhevsk – Izhevsk State Medical Academy
It is a leading higher medical education provider in the Russian Federation. It is proud of its highly-qualified teaching staff, advanced researchers, and experienced physicians whose names are world-famous. The academy was established in 1933 and over the course of 80 years, it has trained more than 21500 doctors and nursing managers. Nowadays 351 teachers including 86 Doctors of Medicine and 212 Candidates of Medicine provide a high level of the teaching process at 52 departments and 28 clinical bases of the academy. Over 2800 students study at the academy including the foreign ones.
The academy has been training international students since 1988. Students from 113 states of the former Soviet Union, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Africa have studied at our academy. Over this period 3000 physicians, dentists, and pediatricians have been trained for foreign countries.
Izhevsk State Medical Academy is one of the famous centers of medical education and science with a long and glorious history. Studying at the Medical Academy is much more difficult than in other universities because the future doctor simply cannot allow himself not to know or understand something. We are proud of our teachers, graduates, and highly skilled professionals who successfully work for the benefit of medical science and practical healthcare. To be worthy of our history we are working hard every day and are optimistic about our future. High professionalism of our staff, the development of effective medical, educational and social technologies, new scientific studies are all the keys to the successful work for the benefit of the society what is the most important mission of Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
The education process is organized into four departments, including General Medicine, Paediatrics, Dentistry, and Department of Post-graduate and Professional Training. The academic staff regularly participates in international conferences and symposia. Practical courses are taught at the best city hospitals and out-patient clinics which enables us to apply the most advanced teaching methods. Below you can find out brief information and contact details of each faculty.
- GENERAL MEDICINE
- DEPARTMENT OF POST-GRADUATE AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- Center FOR PRACTICAL SKILLS
- Center FOR PRE-ACADEMY AND ADDITIONAL TRAINING
Study MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy
A GATEWAY TO ISMA – (Reliable Russian Educational Consultants)
Admission open for the 2021 academic year, interesting students may contact us for tuition fee at our given numbers:
Contact numbers:+9170422284508, 509 (Ind) Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Rank Most Reputed Medical Universities of Russia
- Rostov State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University (Medical Faculty)
- Crimea Federal University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- North-western State Medical University
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy
- People’s Friendship University (Medical Faculty)
- Yaroslavl State Medical University
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Join the best university for your career as per your budget. All mentioned universities here recognized by the National Medical Commission of India. For more Info call RREC Team at 1800-527-5827. Or Apply online at www.rrecrussia.com
Why Russia is a top destination for Study MBBS Abroad?
- WHO, MCI Recognized Government Medical universities.
- Quality Education with affordable fees.
- English medium Faculty.
- Direct Admission from Authorized Admission partner of the university.
- Easy Admission Procedure.
- Tuition fees students can pay semester-wise.
- MCI Coaching available ( Visiting Professors from India).
- Loan Facilities available.
- Daily flights to Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, and other cities.