For A Bright Future in Medicine Choose Kazan State Medical University, Russia
Russia is known for excellence in education. Especially when it comes to finding a place to pursue the MBBS program, Russia is considered among one of the hot destinations for Indian Aspirants. So, if you are looking for a reliable and leading medical university in Russia, then you should consider Kazan Medical State University (KSMU). It will be an excellent choice for you. It is one of the trustworthy and oldest names in the history of universities in Russia. Hence, selecting the best university like KSMU in Russia will provide higher career opportunities in medicine than any other options in Russia. The team of RREC will lead you from the front to get admission to KSMU. We are the only official representative of KSMU in India.
Get an overview of Kazan State Medical University
Undoubtedly, Kazan State Medical University, Russia is one of the most reputed and leading universities for medical education. It is reckoned as one of the most admired universities of Russia. It is a multifunctional and multi-leveled government institution for higher learning in medicine that comes under the System of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the Ministry of Health in Russia. It is located in the central part of Kazan city. There are 9 faculties and 65 medicine departments in this university. It has more than 5500 medical students including interns and clinical residents.
KSMU provides world-class medical education to students who come from more than 57 countries in the world. The Kazan State Medical University admission percentage is near about 65-70%. The selection policy of KSMU is based on the entrance examination and students’ past academic records and grades. KSMU imparts an assortment of academic and non-academic services and facilities that may include Kazan State Medical University hostel, library, sports amenities, and administrative services as well as study abroad and exchange programs.
Get Direct Admission
KSMU is one of the top-ranked medical universities in Russia. This institution is placed on the 3rd rank among the top 10 list of Russian medical universities. It has more than 200 years of excellence and supremacy medical education as it was established in 1814 and truly an international university in Russia. The Kazan state medical university country ranking is 124. Moreover, the international ranking of this university is also appreciable. Kazan State Medical University’s official website provides ample information to the students seeking admission in medical education courses and programs.
Faculties at KSMU
The Faculty at KSMU that is the part of the Academic Structure is given below:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentist
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Nursing Education
Degree Accepted Worldwide
KSMU degree is widely acknowledged and accepted around the globe. Hence, students need not worry about the significance of their MBBS degree. They can pursue PG or work anywhere else worldwide. It offers medical courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degree comprises bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees.
Formidable State-of-the-art Infrastructure
The infrastructure of KSMU is well-organized and formidable. The whole campus is truly equipped with modern and advanced instruments as well as laboratory machinery. The state-of-the-art infrastructure draws the attention of not only Indian students but many foreign students as well. Thus seeking admission to KSMU is highly beneficial for students’ careers because not only in bestow world-class medical education but also recognized approved by WHO, NMC of India, UNESCO, and European Council.
Kazan State Medical University ranking
If you are the one who focuses and emphasizes too much on ranking then you will be glad to know that Kazan State medical University’s ranking is quite encouraging and appreciable. It is ranked 4489 by the Web metrics Ranking of World Universities. However, the world ranking for KSMU is 6381 in the 4icu world university ranking and 4489 in the Webometrics Ranking of World University. However, the current Kazan State medical University country ranking is 124.
Admission in Academic session of KSMU in 2021/22
- The only intake or the admission process in KSMU follows from June to September.
- The academic session begins for KSMU in September.
- There are limited seats for MBBS admission in KSMU.
- Admission is offered on the first-come, first-serve policy.
- The considerable or eligible students for admission in KSMU will be those who apply before the deadline date.
- Only those application will be entertained whose form submission and documentation fulfill the eligibility criteria
- The team of RREC will help interested candidates in online form application and document submission.
Duration of MBBS Course in KSMU
The duration of MBBS in KSMU is 6 years for English medium students. For the Russian medium, the duration will be 7 years.
MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in KSMU 2021/22
It is already mentioned that Kazan State Medical University fees are not on a higher side. The major reason is that it is a government-funded institution. The affordable fees are the reason why it attracts students from all over the world.
Kazan State Medical University MBBS fee structure is given below:
|1st year||2nd year to 6th year||Grand Total|
|6800 USD||5750 USD||35500$|
|Total in INR||Rs 4,98, 000||Rs 4,25,000||
Note: The cost is approx. as it may fluctuate with the current currency rate.
*fees include tuition, hostel, medical insurance, registration & visa extension.
Scope and opportunity for Indian Student at KSMU in Russia
There is always a bright scope for students doing in MBBS at KSMU. The teaching standard is always at par and degrees obtain from this university have worldwide acknowledgment. Moreover, you learn highly-rated skills and knowledge from renowned scientists, teachers, and professors who are masters of their domain. Here is a glimpse of scopes at KSMU for Indian students.
- Indian students can get direct admission to the MBBS program.
- Quality of education is very much similar to that of some prestigious European Universities
- High scope of building a well-defined medical career
- A deserving candidate can get a Kazan State Medical University scholarship facility (5-15% in tuition fees).
- International events and exchange programs extensively help students to hone their medical knowledge and skills.
- The medium of teaching is English but the Russian language is also taught to the students of English medium in the starting years.
- Kazan State Medical University MBBS fees are low.
- Students are offering post-graduate and doctoral course facilities.
- Students can work if they wish along with their studies.
The team RREC will assure that you are not deprived of any essential information and guidance related guidance on admission at Kazan State Medical University. You can truly rely on us. Maintaining honest and transparency has always been our priority, feel free to ask or enquire anything. You can expect the best from our team no matter what.
What Makes KSMU a right place for Medical Aspirants?
There are several factors that witness the supremacy of this university. Some of them are listed below:
- The third oldest in Russia, after Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- It is a government-funded university.
- KSMU has been accredited with a rating of BBB+.
- Kazan State Medical University ranking is top among all Russian universities including medical and non-medical universities.
- Kazan state medical university fee structure is low but the quality of medical education is high.
- Graduates from KSMU are in demand in the medical sector.
- It offers a complete English medium course in medicine for foreign students.
- Students studying in KSMU bring the best results in the NEXT exam.
- Accredited by World Federation Medical Education (WFME).
- More than 700 foreign students study at KSMU.
- It has more than 44 Clinical Residency & 39 Ph.D. programs.
- 7 Specialty and 2 Bachelor programs.
- More than 1500 staff imparting their service to make your career bright.
- The university has comprehensive academic contacts with doctors and scientists in France, Germany, the USA, Italy, Belgium, and the Czech Republic.
- In most of the scientific conferences at KSMU, eminent professors and doctors from Canada, the USA, France, Germany delivery their valuable lectures and insight to international students.
- The university is reckoned as one of the most acknowledged centers for science, culture, and education.
- All such things make Kazan state medical university reviews.
Accreditation and Recognition of Kazan State Medical University
KSMU is duly recognized and approved by several eminent medical bodies that may include as such below:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- The Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Ministry of Healthcare of Russian Federation
- World Directory of Medical School (WDMS)
Kazan State Medical University Vs Kazan Federal University – what is the difference?
Often students confuse between these two universities. Due to similarity in names and city, they take them to one university. However, the truth is just the opposite. They are different entities.
Being an aspirant from India, you can take admission in Kazan State Medical University and Kazan Federal University both universities MBBS programs are in English. Kazan state medical university is a particular Medical University and very old in this field, and KFU-Institute of Fundamental Medicine & Biology new in the Medical field; we can say from last eight years. The rating of both Universities is good.
Why Choose RREC for Kazan State Medical University Admission
The RREC is the top in Medical studies in Russia. We are the representative of Kazan State Medical University, Russia. However, if you are encompassed by the opinion why should you choose us and not others. Well, some of the stunning reasons are given below:
- RREC team is available 24x7x365 days in your service.
- RREC is the only official representative for KSMU.
- We are in this domain for years with an excellent reputation.
- We are having a successful and unparalleled track record so far in MBBS admission in Kazan State Medical University, Russia.
- We will provide assistance in travel arrangements, visa renewal, accommodation, etc.
- Our team will be with you right from the beginning till admission and beyond.
- Our team will also assist you in getting an education loan.
- We have a strong tie and partnership with the Russian Medical University.
- We deal with sheer transparency, honesty, and commitment.
- We offer students and parents the most suitable advice and consultancy.
RREC Roles and Functions that Prove Vital for Admission in KSMU
Being a representative for NMC recognized University for medical education in Russia we owe the responsibility to offer complete assistance and solution for your admission to KSMU.
- RREC will stay with you throughout the admission procedure and even after that whenever you feel our need during your medical education in Russia at Kazan State Medical University.
- We believe in making having reliable and mutual relations with the aspiring candidate dreaming of pursuing MBBS in Russia.
- When any interested candidate contacts us, our first move is to apply for admission at Kazan State Medical University on our behalf. We make sure you make it to the merit list of the Kazan State Medical University.
- Our team assists you with the documentation and Visa application as well as Embassy stamping and Ministry approval.
- Our team also does all the work such as translating documents and notarization. So far we are maintaining our zero rejection of Visa approval.
- We arrange your travel essential and ticket to Russia, comprising travel insurance.
- We help you in getting reasonably affordable accommodation.
- Our team also go one step ahead by providing a list of the best institute or training center that can guide you and teach you how to get guaranteed selection in NEXT/FMGE screening.
Encouraging NEXT/FMGE Results
After you MBBS in KSMU, many students want to practice in India. All students pursuing or completed MBBS or other medical education in Russia will have to appear and clear the NEXT exam, previously known as FMGE or MCI screening test if they want to practice in India and register with NMC of India. The good thing about students going to choose KSMU for MBBS abroad is that over the years it has produced excellent FMGE results as compared to many others in Russia.
What is there in KSMU for the Students Enrolling in Medicine?
The teachers at KSMU are highly experts and experienced. Teachers and professors at the university pay equal and undivided attention to each and every student. They are exposed to the most prolific training and research program. There are is a consistent approach from the administration and teaching staff to elevate your performance and progression throughout the course. You are liable to maintain 90% attendance which is a good thing for achieving high-quality education. Despite having a top-class teaching quality and standard Kazan State Medical University fees is quite affordable.
At KSMU, students are also motivated and encouraged to participate in various extracurricular activities in a bid to acquire dimensional skills and personality. They are exposed to multiple activities such as participating in games and entertainment such as tennis, basketball, football, and skiing in winter. They can mix up with international students and experience dynamic thoughts, culture, and tradition. Overall, they explore and experience healthy and soothing campus life in the university.
Admission, Eligibility, and Document Required
- The minimum qualification age is 17 on or before 31st Dec of the year in which seeking admission.
- The candidate must have passed his 10th and higher secondary education (12th) from a recognized board or organization.
- There should be a minimum of 65% per subject Chemistry, Biology & English.
- The candidate must have cleared the NEET examination for Kazan State Medical University admission in KSMU.
- The candidate must provide a health certificate mentioning negative contagious diseases such as HIV, a Chest x-ray, Medical fitness certificate.
Document required for admission in KSMU 2021/22
- A passport with at least 2 years of validity.
- Certificate and mark sheet of 10th class. (Higher school)
- Certificate and mark sheet of 12th class. (Secondary school)
- The NEET Scorecard. (with Qualified marks)
- Fees Guarantee letter for 6 years. from parents.
- Notarized birth certificate if the student is not 18 years old.
- 20 passport size photo – 4.5 x 3.5 cm with 80% face at the matte paper.
- Documents apostille from the Ministry of HRD & External Affairs, India.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Report of HIV test (Negative).
- Documents should be translated & legalized by the Russian Embassy.
The admission process at KSMU:
- Students must fill up the online application form properly.
- After the form submission, you will get a reply from the University administration within a week or two.
- If you are application form is accepted you will receive a confirmation letter from the university.
- You must submit all the requisite and essential documents to carry on with the process.
- Once you will complete all formalities, you will receive an invitation letter from the RREC team or KSMU.
- After your Visa formalities are done, you are now ready to catch the flight to KSMU, Russia.
- The team of RREC will duly arrange your flight ticket and set of documents to fly with the group of students and representatives.
Needless to say, it has been one of the areas of concern for students coming from India, but they need not be. The reason being, there is plenty of food of Indian taste and flavor is easily available. Some of the Indian recipes are so deliciously cooked in restaurants that they will give a home feeling. There are several hotels and restaurants where you can go to satiate your appetite. Moreover, students living in hostels are provided a common kitchen where they can cook their own food if they like. You can buy grocery-related items from the nearby shops and malls and cook your own food. Many students cook their own food and enjoy delicious meals.
Weather Condition in Kazan
As far as the weather in Russia is concerned, it is mild during the onset of summer, but usually summer is dry and hot here. In winter, you will experience chill weather. It can be as low as -15 degrees in winter. Hence, if you are not prepared and take with you warm clothes you may need them to buy from the shop for sure in winter.
Kazan State Medical University Hostel Facility
KSMU has 6 hostels that are very near to the university. Foreign students are eligible for the Kazan State Medical University hostel facility. The rooms are available on a sharing basis. It means candidates are supposed to share a room with 3-4 students. It renders students that come from different walks of life to meet and socialize with each other. The hostel provided to the international students may differ in size, comfort, and facility. All the rooms allocated in the hostel are well-furnished, comfortable, and well-heated. It is needless to say that all 6 buildings of the university are well-equipped with safety and security.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – How are clinical training and hospital visits?
KSMU has its own 6 hospitals. It means students are going to get massive clinical exposure. KSMU focuses more on the practical aspects of learning medical skills and knowledge. . Students are also encouraged to participate in regular practice sessions in hospitals.
Q – Is passing the NEET exam mandatory?
Yes, the NEET scorecard is one of the mandatory requirements for getting admission to KSMU. Hence you must qualify NEET before getting enrolled in KSMU.
Q -Is IELTS/TOEFL mandatory?
NO, it is not required to get admission to this University.
Q – Do students are taught in large groups?
The classroom concept is great here. Students are taught in a small classroom group of 15-20 students so that every student can get individual attention. Students are required to maintain 90% attendance. It is one of the oldest universities in Russia, established in 1814. It means it has more than 200 years of experience. It is the 3rd oldest university in Russia. It has 6 hospitals of its own for Clinical Training of students. More than 1000 students from India and 5000 international students are studying here. It started an English medium course in 2003.
Q – How is the library facility?
The library is well-organized and maintained. It has adequate learning space. You will find thousands of books medical books, journals, etc which are updated regularly. You can issue a library card for personal use also.
Q – What about the food facility?
Though is Students are provided a common kitchen in the hostel where they are free to make food of their choice. However, there are several hotels, restaurants and street stalls are also available that provide local to continental foods.
Q – How is the climate and temperature in Kazan?
There are two seasons – winter and summer. Winter falls from November to April and Summer from May to October. The temperature in winter dips below down to zero to -15 degrees. However, it should not be a problem of concern as the campuses are well-equipped with the central heating system. In summer, the temperature is moderate somewhere around 10 to 25 degrees.
Q – When the academic session and vacation start?
The academic session begins in September in KSMU. There are two semesters in the academic year:
- Autumn semester – From September to January
- Spring Semester – From February to June
- Vacation Period – From July & August
Q – What are social life and the cost of living?
The cost of living is slightly higher as compared to India. If you eat, shop, and go outside, it may cost you a little higher than in India. It is recommended to stay away from exuberance and unnecessary expense.
Get Direct Admission to KSMU Kazan, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
Admission open for the 2021-22 academic year, interesting students may contact us
Contact numbers: +917042284508, 509 (Indian office)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students or parents can write to us on at WhatsApp also +917042284508 (Ind)
- 1 For A Bright Future in Medicine Choose Kazan State Medical University, Russia
- 1.1 Get an overview of Kazan State Medical University
- 1.2 Get Direct Admission
- 1.3 Faculties at KSMU
- 1.4 MBBS Fees Structure and Course Duration in KSMU 2021/22
- 1.5 Kazan State Medical University MBBS fee structure is given below:
- 1.6 Scope and opportunity for Indian Student at KSMU in Russia
- 1.7 What Makes KSMU a right place for Medical Aspirants?
- 1.8 Accreditation and Recognition of Kazan State Medical University
- 1.9 Why Choose RREC for Kazan State Medical University Admission
- 1.10 What is there in KSMU for the Students Enrolling in Medicine?
- 1.11 Admission, Eligibility, and Document Required
- 1.12 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.13 Get Direct Admission to KSMU Kazan, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
- 1.14 Admission open for the 2021-22 academic year, interesting students may contact us