Rostov State Medical University – A Place To Be For Medical Education
A massive number of Indian students who dream of pursuing MBBS abroad are opting for Rostov Medical University, Russia due to several advantages that include direct admission, no donation, feasible accommodation, affordable fee structure, safety, and security. However, the most exciting trait is its top quality and standard in medical education. San doubt, more than 16 lacs students appear for the MBBS exam in India every year for just 40 thousand seats. It depicts the whole scenario of fierce competition in India for MBBS. This leads many capable students to look for an MBBS course in Russia. Rostov State Medical University is a great option for such aspirants who have high aspirations for MBBS. If you want to take admission in RostSMU, consult The RREC (Reliable Russian Education Consultants) team. We are the only official representative of RostSMU that can help you to sail through to the entire admission procedure. Visit our website www.rrecrussia.com now to fix the consultation.
Rostov State Medical University is among one of the oldest medical universities in Russia. It is also known as RostSMU or RostGMU. It is established in 1930. This is a non-profit medical education institute that is located in Rostov-on-Don City, Russia and it is the largest Government Medical University in South Russian Federation. You can visit Rostov State Medical University’s official website for more information related to University admission, fee, scholarship, faculties, etc.
Get Direct Admission
Russia is a highly popular destination to study medicine due to several reasons and affordability is one of them. It is a frontline choice to pursue medical education for many aspirants in India and other countries due to its flexible and student-friendly admission policy. There are many medical universities in Russia that are NMC (National Medical Commission) recognized and government-affiliated as well. Consult RREC, the most reliable consultant who offers a complete service for MBBS admission in Russia and the only official representative of RostSMU.
Rostov State Medical University ticks most of the boxes when it comes to choosing a trustworthy medical university in Russia. A large number of international and Indian students enrolled in faculties like General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, and Pharmacy. RostSMU offers a degree that is recognized and approved by WHO, ECFMG, GMC, NMC, IMED, and other organizations worldwide. Students from more than 35 countries come here to pursue medical education such as Africa, Europe, UAE, Asia, etc. Students may also be benefitted from the Rostov State Medical University scholarship program for preparatory faculty.
RostSMU is duly accredited by the Ministry of Health and Education of the Russian Federation. It is also approved and recognized by NMC (National Medical Commission) and WHO (World Health Organization). The Rostov State Medical University, offers a wide range of pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in medical education and other areas of study. It is one of the esteemed choices for MBBS in Russia.
Other programmatic accreditations include:
- Canadian Medical Council
- Ministry of Public Health and Social Medicine, Russian Federation
- German Science and Humanities Council
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
- American Osteopathic Association
- Bangladesh, Nepal, Ghana, Nigeria, Swaziland Medical & Dental Councils
- Arab countries Medical Councils: Lebanon, Palestine, UAE, Egypt, and many more
Rostov State Medical University Ranking in 2021
Rostov State Medical University’s ranking has significantly improved recently. It only signifies consistency and productivity of the University. The current Rostov State Medical University country ranking and world ranking is given below:
Country ranking – 248
World ranking – 5344
As per Medical Universities in Russia and Embassy RostSMU listed in the Top 20 Medical Universities of Russian Federation.
Courses and faculties
Students enrolling for MBBS (General Medicine Course) English Medium faculty duration is 6 years only. Foreign students enrolling for Russian Medium in RostSMU will have to go through the preparatory course in physics, chemistry, and biology in their first year. Once this course is over, students will be enrolled in various faculties such as medicine, pediatrics, pharmacy, dentistry, and so on.
RostSMU has 6 faculties
(General Medicine, Dentistry, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, preparatory course, Post Graduate and Continuous Education) and 91 departments, a Military Training Center, a Clinic, and Medical College. Moreover, there is a Central Scientific Research Laboratory that carries out studies and research on microbiology, genetics, etc. Graduates of the Rostov State Medical University have all the necessary knowledge, skills, and qualifications that enable them to succeed in their future careers. They are in demand in the labor market.
RostSMU is among one of the reputed and oldest universities in Russia. It has produced a bulk of alumni that are working worldwide in reputed organizations, hospitals, and institutions. What makes the university special and indispensable is its core values and state-of-the-art infrastructure that is essential to bring forth the best from the students during their MBBS Program. This is the reason why it is considered one of the highly-rated universities to pursue medical education.
RostSMU or RostGMU is the largest medical research, training, and treatment center in southern Russia. No wonder it consistently involves cooperation and joint researches with many scientific institutions in Russia and also on the global front. Rostov State Medical University, Rostov, is also well equipped with advanced and high-tech academic buildings, lecture halls, comprehensive laboratories, latest diagnostic and medical equipment.
Accommodation and hostel facility
Accommodation or hostel facility is offered at RostSMU for foreign students. Owing to a government institution you can expect an affordable hostel facility. The accommodation is based on a sharing basis where students are supposed to accommodate 3 students in a large room. However, students will be provided a separate bed, wardrobe, study table. Some of the highlights of Rostov State Medical University hostel are as follows:
- Vast rooms with 3 beds sharing facility.
- All essentials and necessities such as a bedsheet, pillow, blanket, chair, study table, etc. are duly provided to the students.
- A proper canteen facility is available for students.
- Those students who love to cook themselves are provided a common kitchen where they can cook their own food.
- Indian restaurants and mess are densely available in the vicinity.
- Students may also avail the facility like a recreation room, laundry room, gym nearby, library, etc.
Why choose Rostov State Medical University
There is more than enough reason to rely on Rostov State Medical University for doing MBBS in Russia. It is a globally renowned medical institute and it is the hub for international students including a large number from India. Some of the prominent reasons are listed below:
Pursuing the MBBS program from a reputed foreign university may not be everybody’s cup of tea, especially when a donation is one of the factors to deal with. As far as RostSMU is concerned, you need not pay any donation. The admission process in RostSMU is purely based on merit. Hence, you need not pay any kind of donation for taking admission to the MBBS course. It makes getting medical education quite feasible for many striving aspirants.
Quality education at a low cost
One of the substantial benefits of taking admission in RostSMU is that there are already a healthy number of Indian graduates who have already completed Medicine from this university and working in various top-notch private and public sector health organizations across the globe. Despite a remarkable teaching standard and unparalleled education state-of-the-art infrastructure, the Rostov State Medical University fees are considerably affordable for Indian students as it is a non-profit and government-affiliated university.
Cracking the medical entrance exam in India is reckoned as the next big thing to achieve, isn’t it? Every year a high number of candidates appear in Medical Entrance Exam in India, however, only a limited number of students can go through a due limited number of seats. RostSMU will be a wiser as well as a greater option for those who are looking to overleap the hurdle of tiresome entrance exam and follow their dream of achieving a globally renowned medical degree. RostSMU has a selective admission policy based on higher secondary percentages or grades and entrance exams of two subjects: Biology & Chemistry.
Listed in top 20 universities in Russia
No wonder, as an aspirant of MBBS from abroad, you would like to get into a top-notch medical university in Russia. RostSMU is listed in the top twenty medical universities in Russia. Hence, you can expect to achieve most of your education goals in a higher way. Rostov State Medical University’s ranking always helps aspirants to know about its quality of medical education and impeccable infrastructure. Currently, Rostov State Medical University’s country ranking is 248, which is quite healthy from all perspectives.
Eminent teachers and professors
Rostov State Medical University consists of more than 100 departments. It includes above 600 faculties and experts facilitating their services with sheer dedication, contributing to its innovation and interactive forms of learning. The team of highly experienced teaching staff includes subject-expert professors, medical practitioners, and scientists, another reason why Rostov State Medical University, Russia is regarded extremely higher on students and parents’ choice for MBBS course.
If you want to compete with the best in this world you can hardly afford to ignore the use of the latest technology and advance teaching methodology, are you? RostSMU is well-equipped with the most refined and revised infrastructure necessary to render top medical education. It also pioneers in using the latest technology to leverage your effort and maximize optimum productivity.
Subsidized medical education
Students can pursue medical education at a subsidized cost. The government provides a subsidy that helps both aspirants to avail high- quality education at a lower cost. This further reduces a load of expense during the whole course of MBBS. Thus, pursuing medicine from Rostov State Medical University is highly beneficial for Indian students. RostSMU is a non-profit institution hence cost of education is always going to be comparatively cheaper than others.
Rostov State Medical University admission eligibility & documents:
In order to avoid the cancellation of your application for admission, you should be well informed of the eligibility as well as the whole Rostov State Medical University admission procedure.
Eligibility for admission
- The age of the applicants must be 17 years on or before 31st Dec of the year of admission to MBBS in RostSMU.
- The applicant must have passed the higher secondary school.
- The subjects in 12th must comprise Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- The percentage must be 65% per subject in ECB.
- NEET is mandatory for Indian students.
- IELTS and TOEFL not required.
Document required for admission in RostSMU 2021/22
- A passport with at least 2 years of validity.
- Certificate and mark sheet of 10th class. (Higher school)
- Certificate and mark sheet of 12th class. (Secondary school)
- The NEET Scorecard. (with Qualified marks)
- Fees Guarantee letter for 6 years. from parents.
- Notarized birth certificate if the student is not 18 years old.
- 20 passport size photo – 4.5 x 3.5 cm with 80% face at the matte paper.
- Documents apostille from the Ministry of HRD & External Affairs, India.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Report of HIV test (Negative).
- Documents should be translated & legalized by the Russian Embassy.
Know admission process step by step
The most essential factor you should remember regarding RostSMU admission in 2021 is the deadline. If you apply for admission within the deadline, there will be no problem at all to accomplish the admission process online. Here are the steps to follow for admission.
Step 1: Fill the online application form correctly. You can visit the online portal of the university for this. You can visit the authorized and official representative of the RostSMU – RREC team as well where you will be duly guided regarding a complete online form application.
Step 2: Submit all relevant documents related to the admission online. The team of RREC will help students in submitting all relevant documents online.
Step 3: The applicant will receive a provisional admission letter in 4-5 working days if selected, the invitation letter within 22-26 working days.
Step 4: Once you receive the invitation letter from the Rostov State Medical University. RREC Team will help you with documentation, visa, and ticket. After getting a visa you are now ready to fly to study MBBS in RostSMU. Note please: The student must confirm with full fees for the first year before 5 days to departure.
Step 5: On arrival to university, the student has to pass the entrance exam of biology & chemistry successfully.
Rostov State Medical University admission cost & duration
Duration for the MBBS course in RostSMU is 6 years to complete MBBS for those who have chosen English as their medium of study.
Undoubtedly, Rostov State Medical University’s fee structure is quite reasonable and affordable for Indian students as compared to several western universities. Though the Rostov State Medical University fee structure remains the same for six years, however, it may rarely change 3-4% every year.
Fees for Medicine (MBBS)
|1st year||2nd year to 6th year||Grand Total|
|6500 USD||4250 USD||27750$|
|Total in INR||Rs 4,76, 000||Rs 3,11,000||
Note: The cost is approx. as it may fluctuate with the current currency rate.
*fees include tuition, hostel, medical insurance, registration & visa extension.
*3-4% tuition fee can be increased from the 2nd-6th year as per university.
Opportunity after completing MBBS/Medicine from RostSMU
After completing MBBS from RostSMU you can opt for a variety of career options both in Russia as well as other parts of the world. Some of the best career options for you listed below:
- Students can prefer to continue practicing MBBS in Russia.
- You may come back to India and practice MBBS after passing a relevant exam (FMCE or NMC screening test).
- Students can prepare for USMLE (USA) test.
- He/She can choose to practice in the USA after clearing USMLE.
- He/She can apply for a Postgraduate course from Germany or the USA.
- You can prepare for PLAB.
- RostSMU MBBS degree is recognized worldwide. Hence you have an opportunity to pursue study work in several prominent parts of the world.
Needless to mention that honest and fair Rostov State Medical University reviews always come in handy when it comes to take the right decision and knowing about the firsthand experience of those who have already been to RostSMU. Several students who are pursuing or have completed their medical studies from the university provide their insight in the form of reviews, some of them are mentioned below:
I am a fourth-year medical student at RostSMU. Professors and teachers are quite experienced having in-depth knowledge and expertise in their domain. It is so far so good experience for me. I have been exposed to a standout teaching methodology. Eventually, I realized that I had made the right decision by choosing RostSMU for MBBS.
– Abdus Samad, Uttrakhand
RostSMU University is truly offered a state-of-the-art training and teaching facility. Teachers are very responsive and helpful. The teaching standard is also incredible. The university environment is peaceful and I hardly find anything that should be pointed out as drawbacks.
– Manjesh Kumar, Bihar
I am a 3rd-year student, for me, the most important thing is the quality of education and eminent faculty because this is what matters eventually. Here the teaching pattern is quite involving and the progress of the students is checked regularly. It will make you competitive and prepared you for big things and challenge to come. Really impressed so far.
– Soumyajit Chakroborty, Kolkatta
what questions can arise before traveling to Russia: (FAQ for Study in Russia)
- How to make a passport?
A student has to visit their states/cities’ passport office or passport authorities website. And arrange documents as per requirements to process the passport application, if need any assistance student can consult with RREC Team at email@example.com
- How to select a good university and how to take admission in Russian universities?
For selective & most demandable universities students can visit our website or contact us for free guidance, as we are working with Russian Universities for 15 years and having a great experience to guide International students. Reliable Russian Educational Consultants is the name for a one-stop solution for Russian Medical, Technical & Federal Universities. From the RREC team, you can take direct admission without any subagents, because we are the direct admission partners of Top Russian Universities.
- What is the Eligibility Criteria to get admission for pursuing MBBS in Russia?
As per MCI, the minimum qualification for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia is 50% in PCB in the 12th standard (General). In the case of SC/ST & others 40%. the minimum age should be 17 years. But some universities require ECB; 60-65% or above, and Some require 60 in CB only. So all mainly depends on the selective university by the student.
- Do I have to clear the NEET exam before entering Russian Universities?
Yes, the NEET exam is mandatory for all Indian students who want to join Medical studies abroad or in India as well. For other countries students, there is no such exam mandatory.
- Is their entrance exam to get admission in Russian universities?
Yes, some universities required entrance exam for admission. and some universities No. All admissions are strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- What is the medium of teaching?
The medium of instruction is in English & Russian.
- When does the academic year start in Russian Universities?
The academic year starts on 1st September.
- Whats is the duration of courses in Russia?
Medical (MBBS): 6 years, BDS-5 years, Pharmacy-5 years, Preparatory courses: 8-10 months, Engineering 4 years, students can ask their questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can a student come back to their native countries during the holidays?
Yes, students get vacations in the month of July & August every year, that time they can visit their native countries.
- Can a student earn while studying?
No, a student cannot do a job while studying, because he/she having a student visa.
- Where the student will live during their studies in Russia?
Students will live in government hostels provided by the University only.
- What will be the average monthly expenses?
Nearly 80-100% is enough for one student except for Moscow. Mainly it depends on the student’s lifestyle
- Is Rostov State Medical University good for MBBS?
Rostov State Medical University is one of the top ranked university is Russia.
- Is Rostov State Medical University bilingual?
Rostov State Medical University is bilingual
*These are the main FAQ by students & parents, for more information or queries, the student can contact us
RostSMU Students Feedback
Final year student
How to Get Direct Admission?
Few words for RostSMU
How to distinguish fake agents
Undoubtedly, over the years, many unauthorized or unofficial agents have surged who try to take maximum advantage of the reputation and popularity of Rostov State Medical University. During the consultation for MBBS in Russia, you may confront several agents who claim to be an official representative of RostSMU however they are just creating false assumptions to trap you in.
Under such circumstances, both students and parents must be aware of the fact that such agents may try to distract you with attractive schemes or several other misleading and unauthorized information regarding Rostov State Medical University admission. Here you need to be wise and clever. You should consult the appointed and official representative of RostSMU that is RREC Team www.rrecrostov.com
Some points to remember to avoid any misleading event:
- The agent may ask for the whole 6-year amount or fees. You should not do this.
- The Rostov State Medical fee structure of the English medium MBBS program and the Russian medium MBBS program may vary considerably. However, often some agents offer you a fee structure that is a Russian-based course that is comparatively cheaper than the English medium. Stay away from such misleading information often used by them to take you in.
- They may ask you to pay them the amount. Well, the fact is that you are supposed to pay the fees as per the university and official representative.
By and large, as a student or parent, you need to be smart enough to avoid getting trapped in any of the baffling assurance, entertaining Rostov State Medical University fee structure or floating schemes used by such agents. Most of the information regarding RostSMU or RostGMU is available at the Rostov State Medical University official website. Hence you should make a decision wisely based on genuine and valid information provided by the agent and do not settle for anything until you are completely convinced and satisfied by their identity as an official representative of RostSMU.
RREC is the official and authorized representative of RostSMU. Parents and students are heartily welcome and invited for consultation and doubt clearance regarding admission in RostSMU which is entirely free of cost.
Note: Beware of unauthorized agents/consultants. For more information, you can consult directly to our official representative at +7960-443-0042, +91-70422-84508
Clearing NEXT exam or screening test
Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) was an indispensable exam that needed to be cracked if you want to pursue your career or practice medicine in India after taking Rostov State Medical University admission and completed MBBS from RostSMU or any other Russian University. However, FMGE is abolished now by the regulatory. Now students in the final year will prepare for NEXT (National Exit Test) instead, a single-window examination, and that will replace the NEET-PG exam & FMGE. It is going to be implemented by 2022. It means current students who are going to take admission for MBBS in RostSMU or abroad will have to take the NEXT exam. This test is essential and mandatory to pass in order to get the provisional or permanent registration licensing from the National Medical Commission of India. You will also be considered to be eligible for a one-year internship in India after clearing this exam.
Important information regarding NEXT (National Exit Test) screening
- Just appearing in the NEXT exam does not mean you are qualified to get provisional or permanent registration from NMC in India, you need to pass it as well.
- You should always provide correct or legitimate information while filling the form. Any wrong or misleading information will not only cancel your appearance but also be barred from appearing in any exam conducted by NBE in the future.
- You must be well-informed and aware of the eligible criteria, scheme, and pattern of the examination before filling the application form.
- To appear in the NEXT exam, the candidate must complete their primary medical qualification (MBBS) from NMC approved university in Russia.
Overall environment, safety, and security
RostSMU offers a soothing campus environment. Apart from the academic exposure, students get an opportunity to mix and learn from other students that belong to different parts of the globe. Usually, the RostSMU campus encourages and promotes cultural and extracurricular activities to get the best out of them. In this way, students get a variety of exposure for both academic and non-academic activities.
Safety and security is another major issue that may grow serious concern for parents and students. The inside environment of the RostSMU is peaceful. Moreover, the city of Rostov-on-Don also has an impressive record on safety and security measures, particularly for foreign students. The people, police, and administration are quite cooperative and friendly. They deal with foreigners with polite and tender behavior. However, there are some notable and extra safety tips you may follow to avoid any inconvenient event include:
- Always carry some sort of identification or essential documents like passport, identity card, registration paper, etc. with you.
- Always be aware and alert of your surroundings.
- Avoid traveling late at night until it is essential.
- Always keep an emergency contact or helpline number with you to refer in need.
- Avoid talking to or mingle with strangers.
- The policemen may ask you often for identification as foreigners in the city are easily spotted due to their vivid appearance. Take it easy it is normal and natural.
- Stay away from any bad habits or addictions.
- Avoid late-night parties and clubbing.
- Focus on your aim and goal.
Advantages students destined for while choosing RostSMU for MBBS
Some prominent advantages at Rostov State Medical University, Rostov comprise:
- Equipped with on-campus Central Scientific Research Laboratory (CSRL).
- Comprehensive scientific-investigation activities.
- Own Military Training Center.
- Having Medical University Clinic with 860 beds.
- 17 clinical departments and 20 specialized departments in the clinic.
- Five dedicated buildings, including hostel, gym, library, etc.
- Rostov State Medical University hostel facilities are quite affordable.
- Four council candidates and doctoral dissertations.
- Member of the North Caucasus Research Center High School.
- Rostov State Medical University reviews are highly satisfying so far.
In brief, RostSMU will be the right choice and wise option for medical education in Russia. RREC the official representative of RostSMU will always be there to provide all assistance and consultation for admission in RostSMU. Feel free to contact us for a free consultation, visit www.rrecrussia.com
Rostov City at a Glance:
Rostov-on-Don is the largest city in the south of Russia, the capital of the Rostov region, and the Southern Federal District. It is a major administrative, cultural, scientific, educational, and industrial center and a major transport hub of southern Russia. to the southeast of the East European Plain, on the Don River, it lies 32 kilometers from the Sea of Azov. The southwestern suburbs of the city about the Don River delta. Informally, Rostov-on-Don is called “the Gate to the Caucasus” and the southern capital of Russia. The climate is temperate continental. The average temperature in January is minus 3 degrees Celsius, in July – plus 23.4 degrees Celsius. The Rostov Regional Museum of Local History has collections on Cossack lore and war history. Nearby, Rostov Regional Museum of Fine Arts displays Russian art from the 16th–20th centuries. The Rostov Academic Drama Theater of Maxim Gorky, built in the shape of a tractor, presents classic and contemporary plays. Outside, Theater Square has fountains and a Ferris wheel.
Sports: Rostov-on-Don is one of the host cities for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. FC Rostov & SKA Rostov-on-Don (football), Rostov-Don (Basketball and Handball), HC Rostov (Ice Hockey), Rostov Arena (Football).
Rostov-on-Don (the Capital city of South Russia) is 1198 km (745 miles) from Moscow. By Car 12 hours, 30 minutes. By Flight 1 hour, 40 minutes. , By Bus and Train 15 hrs, 30 minutes. Rostov-on-Don having International Airport ‘’Platov International Airport’’ having direct flights from all over the world. And same from Moscow 8-12 flights daily.
Welcome to RostSMU, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
Beautiful, Capital & Administrative city of South Russia | Join the Top Medical University of Russia
Get Direct Admission to RostSMU, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
Admission open for the 2021-22 academic year, interesting students may contact us
Contact numbers: +917042284508, 509 (Indian office), +79604430042 (Russian office)
Toll-Free: 1800-572-5827 (For Indian Students)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Students or parents can write to us on at WhatsApp also +79604430042 (Rus), +917042284508 (Ind)
Hello everyone, Greetings from Reliable Russian Educational Consultants one and only authorized official representative of RSMU for Indian & foreign students.
Here are the ten interesting facts about why to study Medicine (MBBS) at Rostov State Medical University, Russia
Rostov State Medical University is one of the best institutions for higher learning in the field of Medicine in Russia. The globally recognized institution was established in the year 1930, a non-profit-based public university. The highly accredited medical institution is based in Rostov-On-Don city and offers all pre-bachelor degrees that include: diplomas and degrees. The modern one-of-a-kind medical institution also offers master’s degrees as well as a doctorate in medicine. This only goes to show the levels of professionalism one can attain while studying MBBS at the RSMU. RostSMU has a strict admission policy that allows for quality and professionalism whilst admitting new students into the institution. In order to study MBBS, one must take an entrance exam and also provide information on the previous academic record as well as grades.
- Rostov State Medical University is recognized globally as one of the best institutions of higher learning in Russia, provides an amicable learning environment as well as high-quality training to ensure that the student comes out of their course equipped, knowledgeable and ready to tackle the challenges awaiting in the medical world and ensure that they are successful in the end.
- RSMU is choosing the highest possible training one can achieve in his/her medical career. This is owing to the fact that the university received the highest fourth state accreditation.
- Unlike most medical institutions, the University offers different professional levels of medicine from a Bachelors’s degree all the way to a doctorate. This allows the students to be at their best regardless of whatever professional level of medicine they are in.
- Despite the highly accredited institution, which is based in Russia, the university recognizes its ability to offer high-quality education and training and thus offers a place for international students from over 30 countries in Africa, Asia, UAE, and Europe.
- The university has an internationally recognized medical diploma program. The medical diplomas offered are acknowledged by global institutions.
- Opting to study MBBS at the said university is choosing a modern environment that allows one to learn the craft in peace and with the provision of modern facilities at one’s disposal. Some of these modern facilities include academic buildings, clinics, libraries, hostels for students, a gym, and several student canteens.
- The RS Medical University has joint research programs with other recognized scientific institutions in order to achieve the most accurate of a result.
- The biggest scientific, and educational institution in the whole of Russia that allows for the training, certification, and professional development of medical as well as pharmaceutical workers.
- The RSMU allows for postgraduate studying on 55 specialties at internship and mastership.
- Last but not least, the RSMU runs its courses in both English and Russian medium which takes into consideration the Russian natives as well as international students.
Choose to study MBBS at RSMU today and grow into the best professional doctor you have been dreaming to become.
For Admissions Call RREC Team Official Representative of RostSMU, Russia 1800-572-5827
- 1 Rostov State Medical University – A Place To Be For Medical Education
- 1.1 About Rostov State Medical University
- 1.2 Get Direct Admission
- 1.3 Accreditation
- 1.4 Rostov State Medical University Ranking in 2021
- 1.5 Courses and faculties
- 1.6 Infrastructure
- 1.7 Accommodation and hostel facility
- 1.8 Why choose Rostov State Medical University
- 1.9 Rostov State Medical University admission eligibility & documents:
- 1.10 Know admission process step by step
- 1.11 Rostov State Medical University admission cost & duration
- 1.12 Fees for Medicine (MBBS)
- 1.13 Opportunity after completing MBBS/Medicine from RostSMU
- 1.14 RostSMU reviews
- 1.15 Student, who wants to study Medicine, Engineering, Law, Economics,
- 1.16 what questions can arise before traveling to Russia: (FAQ for Study in Russia)
- 1.17 RostSMU Students Feedback
- 1.18 Final year student
- 1.19 How to Get Direct Admission?
- 1.20 Few words for RostSMU
- 1.21 RostSMU Hostels
- 1.22 Hostels Reviews
- 2 How to distinguish fake agents
- 2.1 Clearing NEXT exam or screening test
- 2.2 Overall environment, safety, and security
- 2.3 Advantages students destined for while choosing RostSMU for MBBS
- 2.4 Rostov City at a Glance:
- 2.5 Beautiful, Capital & Administrative city of South Russia | Join the Top Medical University of Russia
- 2.6 Get Direct Admission to RostSMU, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
- 2.7 Admission open for the 2021-22 academic year, interesting students may contact us
- 2.8 IMPORTANT LINKS
- 3 Here are the ten interesting facts about why to study Medicine (MBBS) at Rostov State Medical University, Russia