Study MBBS in Russia is getting popular among Indian students who wish to do MBBS from Abroad at nominal rates and don’t want to compromise on the quality of education provided by universities. Russian Medical Universities always encourages Indian students to study MBBS in Russia in the English medium whose duration is six years. Russia becomes the world’s top picked destination for study MBBS in Abroad because of the country’s advanced Education system.
Russia is the top country in the world that considers medical education as one of its top priorities and always gives special attention to the betterment of the medical field in the country. The medical universities in Russia are recognized by medical councils around the world and the medical students pass outs from the Russian medical universities can work in any corner of the world.
There is a wide list of medical universities in Russia with the RREC team. Since Rostov State Medical University, Kazan Federal University, Crimea Federal University, Volgograd State Medical University, Kazan State Medical University, Kursk State Medical University, Peoples’ Friendship University are the top medical universities in Russia for International Students as well as for Indian Students, as MBBS colleges in Russia approved by Medical Council of India. It’s a great option for students who want to study MBBS in Russia with lesser fees and quality education. Russia assures students a successful and bright medical career ahead. Russian medical university would cost lesser in comparison with MBBS in India & other countries. Choose the best for you Call today RREC Team at 1800-572-5827
Few word about Russia (The Russian Federation) is a transcontinental country located in eastern Europe and northern Asia. It is the largest country in the world by area and spanning more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhabited land area, stretching eleven-time zone, and bordering sixteen sovereign nations. The territory of Russia extends from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the black sea and the Caucasus in the south. Russia can boast a long tradition of excellence in every aspect of the arts and sciences. Prerevolutionary Russian society produced the writings and music of giants of world culture as Anton Chekov, Aleksandr Pushkin, Leo Tolstoy, Nikolay Gogol, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and many more.
Russia’s capital and largest city are Moscow, the other major urban areas include Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Rostov-on-Don, and Chelyabinsk. Mount Elbrus, a dormant volcano is the highest mountain in Europe, Russia, the Caucasus, and the tenth most prominent peak in the world. The Volga river and Nizhny Novgorod, it is the longest river in Europe. Koryaksky volcano towering over Peteopablovsk-Kamchatsky on the Kamchatka peninsula. Regarding climate: Several basic factors determine Russia’s variable climates. In general, the climate of Russia can be described as a highly continental influenced climate with warm to hot dry summers and very cold winters with a temperature of -30 degrees Celsius and lower and sometimes heavy snowfall. The winter is mostly dry, snow covers the ground from end October to mid-March.
Become Doctor with RREC Team | Get Direct Admission 2020 | 100% Guaranteed Visa
RREC Pvt. Ltd is the authorized official admission partner of Top Russian Medical, Federal & Technical Universities. We have massive experience of more than 15 years in imparting professional consulting services for medical aspirants. Visit all the Medical Universities promoting on our website and have intimate contacts with the officials and administrators there. We have the pedigree of excellence and trust that makes us the most preferred choice of Indian and International students (study MBBS/MD/BDS/MS) in Russia). RREC director’s one of the graduates of the Russian Medical Universities, helping students in saving valuable time and money with his guidance for study MBBS in Russia. We are not agents, but a group of qualified doctors who are trying to facilitate you in achieving your goal.
Some reasons which make RREC Most trusted educational consultants for study MBBS in Russia.
- RREC Team has the full experience to provide professional consulting services for students who plan to study MBBS in Russia.
- RREC Team has close contact with Medical Universities for the course information, application requirements, and procedures. Our team is fully ready to handle student applications effectively and efficiently.
- RREC sincerely cares for our student’s future and is committed to providing reliable information and keeping to our promise.
- RREC Team is well recognized for its reliability. For its professional service and teams of experienced staff in the representative offices, RREC Team is highly regarded within the industry by Universities, parents, and students alike.
- RREC never hides any facts and truths.
- RREC never charges any hidden expenses.
- RREC has an excellent student-parent support system.
- RREC Assure financial & educational assistance without any hurdle.
- RREC Team will assist in the whole process of admission including your visa and travel.
Official Contact Details; For Indian Students: 1800-572-5827 (Toll-free) | For Other Countries: +7-9604430042
Leading Medical Universities for Study MBBS in Russia – MCI, WHO Approved Universities. Degrees Recognized Globally
Medical Courses in Russia for Indian students:
MBBS Course – General Medicine, BDS Course – Dentistry, Pharmacy
The medium of Study: English and Russian
Duration of Medical course in Russia:
• Duration is 6 years for English Medium and 7 years for Russian Medium.
• Five years for BDS / Pharmacy
• 2/3 years for Post-graduation
5 Easy Steps to take MBBS Admission in Russia | Admission Procedure
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Russia
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board. (Some universities requires 60-65% marks).
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Russian medical university. There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria.
Documents Required For MBBS Admission in Russia 2020
- Online Application form
- Neet eligibility
- 10th, 11th, and 12th class mark sheets
- 20 passport size Photos
RREC: Top Consultants for study MBBS in Russia in India, Direct Admission in Top Medical Colleges of Russia
For Medical Study why only Russia:
Russia is a popular destination for Indian students who wish to study MBBS. In the field of Medicine, Russia has excellent Medical Government Universities (Medical Council of India Recognized) where students can get admitted. Students aspiring to complete the course in the country need to obtain eligibility marks in NEET exam.
Why MBBS from Russian University Only:
The medical government universities in Russia are duly recognized and listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)’s Directory and Medical Council of India (MCI). This is a massive boost for students as well as their parents who excessively concern about their child’s quality education and affiliation with the medical institution in foreign lands. The quality of medical education is quite supreme and immaculate that it is responsible for a massive influx of medical students and aspirants from all over the globe in this region.
Fee Structure of MBBS in Russia | Cost of living
Apart from the MBBS fees at Medical University, the cost of living in the next big concern for both parents and students. The cost of living is also not much expensive. The student would cost nearly about 80 to 120 US dollars monthly which is around (7K-10K Indian Rupees). This is will be usually adequate for the students to pay for food and extra expenses. Provided that to study MBBS in Russia cost you relatively low cost and affordable living cost, it naturally becomes the frontline and popular choice for the MBBS aspirant in the part of the world.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Russia for Indian Students:
- No entrance exams for MBBS Admission in Russia. No Donation required at all.
- The course duration will be 6 years.
- Simple and hassle-free admission procedure.
- 100% assurance for Visa.
- The affordable tuition fee for study MBBS in Russia.
- WHO, MCI recognized Universities.
- English medium faculty for foreign students.
- The medical degree provided by Medical University in Russia is worldwide recognized.
- There is a strong and mutual bond in Indo-Russia social, economic, political and cultural ties.
- Comfortable hostel accommodations.
- Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable teaching faculties.
- One of the best education system in Europe & Asia.
- The cost of living is 80-120 USD Dollars per month.
- Emphasis on practical aspects of teaching.
- The moderate climate round the year.
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities.
- Our Representatives are there on the campus to help the students.
- Advanced and modern teaching facilities
- Graduates of Russian Medical Universities are working in India, Australia, USA, UAE, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Ghana, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Lebanon, France, and other prominent countries in the world.
Admission intake is open, interesting students may apply now!
A gateway to Study MBBS in Russia – (Reliable Russian Educational Consultants)
Contact numbers: +79515174507, +79604430042 (Rus) | +9170422284508, 509 (Ind)
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also +9170422284508 (24*7)