STUDY VETERINARY MEDICINE | JOIN FOR 2021 DSTU
ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2021 INTAKE | CONTACT RREC OFFICIALS FOR ADMISSIONS
|Name of the study program in English||Veterinary medicine|
|Qualification (degree)||Specialist of Veterinary Medicine|
|Mode of education||Full-time|
|Educational department||Biology and General Pathology Chair|
|Duration of course||5 years|
|Profile||Animal Health and Disease|
|Code of the field (As per Russia)||36.05.01|
|Teaching languages||English / Russian|
Aim of the Program
Study Programme aims at developing in students’ personal qualities, universal/general and professional competencies to meet the current and future challenges of all aspects of the veterinary profession; promoting and enhancing animal health and welfare, and public health through an internship, scientific and professional endeavor and veterinary practice.
Characteristics of the program
- Animal anatomy
- Animal cytology and histology
- Animal husbandry
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Veterinary Pharmacology
- Animal Internal Medicine
- Veterinary surgery
- Animal infectious diseases and zoonosis
- Veterinary public health
- Veterinary Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Veterinary and sanitary expertise
- Foreign language professional communication
- Self-employment modules
Program learning outcomes
Upon successful completion of the Programme, the student will be able to:
- understand the principles of biological and pathological processes of the animal body;
- conduct clinical diagnostics of diseases and treatment of domestic, agricultural and wild nature animals (at game reserves and zoos);
- carry out veterinary surgery and anesthesia;
- perform laboratory diagnostics of infectious and parasitological animal diseases and metabolic dysfunctions;
- determine the sources of dysfunction and monitor animal feeding and breeding;
- consult on animal management and welfare, and safeguard human, animal and environmental health (One Health) including principals of biosecurity, food safety, and causes of animals’ deaths;
- expertise animal husbandry farms at the stage of construction and authorize their conformity to the veterinary and hygiene standards on the national and international levels;
- render veterinary and sanitary control during veterinary procedures at the state boundary; engage in life-long-learning and self-reflection to improve overall competence.
Education style (Teaching, learning, assessment)
The program envisages the implementation of educational technologies aimed at forming universal/general and professional competencies in students. The following educational technologies are used in the learning process:
– student-oriented learning ensures disclosure of student’s individuality in the learning process. By creating a system of psychological and pedagogical conditions for each student it becomes possible to take into account student’s individual cognitive capabilities, needs and interests;
– interactive and digital learning implies collective interaction of all educational process participants based on the problem, search and research activities;
– research learning allows students to enrich their knowledge independently, immerse deep into the studied problem and suggest ways of solving it – highly valuable for the formation of one’s worldview;
– information and communication technologies enrich training by media content and facilitate the implementation of the network form of the Study Programme;
– practice-based learning involves placements in veterinary practices, practical work in laboratory and dissection classes, internships at the animal husbandry placements, directed and self-directed practice in the Clinical Skills Center;
– self-evaluation in teaching involves teachers’ self-monitoring, audio and video recording, students’ feedbacks (questionnaire).
Don Stat Technical University Ranking
Country Rank: 72, World Rank: 2630.
Don State Technical University | Veterinary Medicine Fees | Fee structure
The fees structure for 2021: 3800 USD Dollars for the first year (It includes tuition, hostel, medical insurance, documentation), from the second year 2480 USD Dollars for the same. Fees for the preparatory course is 3200 USD Dollars with Hostel.
|Fee Pattern||Total Fee
2nd-6th Per Year
|Per Year||3800 USD||2480 USD||16200 USD|
Don State Technical University Accommodation
The University provides hostels with most of the facilities for students. Most of these hostels house both Russian and international students. The main thing is that hostels in the campus.
Don State Technical University | Veterinary Medicine | Admission 2021
One intake in a year for this course-May-September. And for preparatory course intake available from June to November 20.
The admission process begins by you sending us the scanned copy of the documents listed below, for more details or free counseling consult RREC TEAM (the authorized official representative of Don state technical university, Russia)
- Filled application form
- secondary school certificate or transcript
- Medical fitness certificate
- Photos (passport size 35*45mm at the matte paper)
We will get you the admission letter and invitation letter from the selected university. We will also guide you through the entire process and will complete all documentation including visa, ticket (for Indian students), For other countries aspirants, we will provide admission and invitation letter and will provide complete guidelines regarding visa, ticket. An incoming student enrolled through RREC will receive by their officials at Moscow airport or at Platov International Airport Rostov-on-Don.
Get Direct Admission to DSTU, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
(Authorized official representative of Indians & foreign students)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com