Study Medicine in Yaroslavl – Yaroslavl State Medical University
Learn the Russian Language at Yaroslavl Medical University
YSMU was founded in 1944. And now it has more than half-a-century history. At present, YSMU is the big regional center of excellent quality medical education and biomedical research. It is also the leader in medical training and post-graduation education, retraining of specialists of practical healthcare, medicine, pharmacy, and high skilled academic staff for the central regions of Russia.
At present, about 3500 students are studying at YSMU (including foreign students). Medical training and education are conducted by 58 departments that have all the necessary equipment to provide high-quality education according to available Russian and international modern standards. At YSMU, there are prepared highly qualified specialists of all local hospitals and medical institutions and professionals from other regions of Russia. Today the staff of YSMU includes approximately 1310 employees. The academic staff of YSMU consists of more than 600 persons (instructors). Among them 340 persons have the M.D. & Ph.D. titles (candidates of sciences, assistant, and associate professors) there are more than 110 doctors of sciences and full professors. Many of them are members of different Russian and foreign international societies and are well-known scientists and clinicians not only in Russia but all over the world.
Faculties in YSMU:
- General Medicine Faculty
- Pediatric Faculty
- Pharmacy Faculty
- Stomatology Faculty
- Preparatory Faculty
- Faculty of Post-Diploma Professional Education
- Faculty of Additional Professional Education
Admission, Eligibility, and Document Required
- The minimum qualification age is 17 on or before 31st Dec of the year in which seeking admission.
- The candidate must have passed his 10th and higher secondary education (12th) from a recognized board or organization.
- There should be a minimum of 50% in PCB (For Indian Students) and for other country student’s secondary school certificates.
- The candidate must have cleared the NEET examination for Yaroslavl State Medical University admission in YSMU.
- The candidate must provide a health certificate mentioning negative contagious diseases such as HIV, a Chest x-ray, Medical fitness certificate.
Document required for admission in YaroslavlSMU 2021/22
- A passport with at least 2 years of validity.
- Certificate and mark sheet of 10th class. (Higher school)
- Certificate and mark sheet of 12th class. (Secondary school)
- The NEET Scorecard is mandatory for Indian students only.
- Fees Guarantee letter for 6 years. from parents.
- Notarized birth certificate if the student is not 18 years old.
- 20 passport size photo – 4.5 x 3.5 cm with 80% face at the matte paper.
- Documents apostille from the Ministry of HRD & External Affairs, India.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Report of HIV test (Negative).
- Documents should be translated & legalized by the Russian Embassy.
Get Direct Admission to YaroslavlSMU, Join Reliable Russian Educational Consultants
Admission open for the 2021-22 academic year, interesting students may contact us
Contact numbers: +917042284508, 509 (Indian office)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Students or parents can write to us on at WhatsApp also +917042284508 (Ind)